Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sony's Plan For Wii-U

After the latest Sony Playstation Vita update I sat back and got myself comfortable for a long session of God Of War Saga remote play on my vita when I noticed something . Beside the option for remote play was an option for cross play which means that now the Vita can be used as a controller although with some restrictions ( to be patched later I'm sure ) then it became apparent in my mind at least what in fact Sony has been planning for the Vita .
 As you all know the new hardware from Nintendo under the name Wii-U will release this year and includes a controller that is a tablet and interactive with games and what you see on your t.v screen. Its now only a matter of time until a further patch is done for the Vita making it basically the same thing on par with the Wii-U idea of an interactive touch game controller . So expect very soon after the release of the Nintendo Wii to see Vita game developers making games that are interactive with the Vita as the main controller for certain games .

No comments:

Post a Comment